(ICedu) PT. INTI CEMERLANG EDUKASI respects your right to privacy. This privacy notice (the “Privacy Notice”) explaines who we are, how we collect, share and use personal information about you, and how you can exercise your privacy rights. This Privacy Notice applies to data collected about all users of www.iceduindo.com, and other related websites, (the “Website”) and the services available on the website (the”Services”)
We, (ICedu) PT. INTI CEMERLANG EDUKASI (“ICedu”,”Iceduindo”,”us” or “our”) believe your privacy is important.
ICedu reserves the right to make changes without prior notice and make changes periodically to this Privacy Notice at our sole discretion.
For your convenience we have split the information into manageable sections which we hope will answer any questions you have but if not, please do get in touch with us, details are shown in the contact section of this notice.
When do We collect your Personal Data ?
- When you visit any of our website,
- When you complete our online or paper/PDF application forms
- When you engage with us on social media
- When you contact us by any means with queries, comments etc.
- When you book any kind of oppointment with us
- When you book to attends and events
- When you’ve given a third-party permission to share with us the information they hold about you
- When you attend a college, campus or office, which may have CCTV systems operating for the security of both Students, Visitors and Staff. These systems may record your image during your visit
- For employees we collect your personal data throghout the period of your employment with the Company.
What a personal information we will use ?
- Your contact detail such as Name (Student and Parents), Gender, Date of Birth, Address, Social Media, Telephone/Mobile Number, E-mail.
- Your identity and Immigration documentation i.e such as Passport, Drivers licence, Identity Card, Visa details
- Your bank account details
- Your educational history inclusive of but not limited to your (current qualifications, grades, institution/s you studied at most recent study experience
- Details of your interactions with us, such as :
- We collect details of enquiries and comment you make in the web pages you visit or when you contact us by email, telephone or in person
- Information gathered by the use of ‘cookies’ in your web browser
- Additionally, for employment purposes (next of kin details, health information)
Why we use Personal Data ?
- To ensure all documents legal and copy to provide to university/college/highschool/higher education for registration
- To protect our students if they have problem or something urgent with university/college/highschool/higher education
- To mailing about all information updated about university/college/highschool/higher education, study tour, special tour, our services and newsletter.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee it’s absolute security.